Thursday, May 28, 2009

INTEC: A WHOLE NEW WORLD

I was walking out of the bus when i notice that i left my handphone back at the class. Oh no! what am i going to do? I brought my eyes towards my watch, it is 5.30 o'clock already, i have not done asar prayer yet! The INTEC campus is about 5 minutes away from my house, but it will take too much time to wait for another bus and walk to the class and wait again for another bus to take me home! Huh, never mind,i just pray that no one will notice the presence of my handphone untill i take it tomorrow. I just don't want anyone to know what inside my inbox, hehe. Secret! Well, that is just a glimpse about life in INTEC also known as International Education Centre. In my former school, i was used to stay in the hostel and we were not allowed to bring our handphone. That is why i forgot to bring my handphone home, it is because i am not used to bring it to the class.

My life now is different, i am now very independant. There will be no one to guide me step by step as they always do when i was still studying in my former school, which is an SBP. You know, SBP student. The teacher will never stop making classes no matter day or night or weekends. They will strive to ensure that everyone understand the lessons no matter what. However, in INTEC the lecturer rely on you to make your own researches and further understanding. They only explain to you the 'sinopsys' and you will complete the whole 'story' yourself. Well, i am a grown up now, i just have to do it myself! isn't it?

Whatever happens, i must kept to myself that i am a humble slave of ALLAH, i understands that life is never easy. Troughout this short life that i have passsed, there are many things that ALLAH had taught me. I am very thankful that ALLAH had created me and thought me such wonderful thing about this life. So, my advice, take everything that is good in our life. However, in the end of your journey you will find that what ALLAH had told us is the best that you will ever get! So, GET A LIFE!!!!

1 comment: